2. Sign Up (Create My Account Now – if new user). If you have already an account, go to step 6.
3. After you have created a new account you will receive an email to confirm your account with this message: In order to complete your registration, please confirm your e-mail address through the following link
4. After your registration process is complete, you are now able to log into your account.
5. If you have not completed your KYC profile during sign up, then please do it now so you can use all areas of the trading platform (See "KYC - KNOW YOUR CLIENT" under the "INFORMATION DOCUMENTS" tabs for instructions).
6. To get to the trading platform from the homepage, click either on the "EXCHANGE" under the "HOME" tab on the menu bar, or on the "TRADE CRYPTO" button under the "ABOUT US" section.
7. Click on the “SIGN UP / LOGIN” button.
8. Go to “My Wallet” and Uncheck “Accounts with Balance”.
This will display all active assets and currencies on the market.
9. To trade on the exchange you need to deposit cryptocurrency into your account [Bitcoin (BTC), or Ethereum (ETH)].
10. To deposit the Crypto currency, go to your wallet and select the button matching the currency you like to deposit (Unclick the "ACCOUNTS WITH BALANCE" checkmark if it is your first deposit of that currency).
11. Click on the arrow > next to ETH, this will display for ETH
Click on the arrow > next to BTC, this will display for BTC
12. Click on "Deposit Ethereum" for example .
13. Your deposit address will be displayed; this address is needed to transfer your Cryptocurrency from your Crypto wallet (an external wallet you should have) to your IWW Exchange account. This address is unique and is different for all assets and currencies. Make sure that you copy the full string into your wallets “Send to” box, verify the first and last few digits. If your address is incorrect you will lose your currency!
14. You should receive your transmitted Cryptocurrency in your IWW Exchange wallet shortly after you hit the transmit button.
15. On the homepage click on the “Markets” tab, and will find all assets currently trading on the Exchange. Select the one you are interested in and it will link you directly to the trading platform for that asset. You also can select different assets by following the step below.
16. (Skip step 16 to 18 if you followed step 15) You are now ready to buy tokens or assets. Go to the trading floor by hitting “฿EXCHANGE” on the top of the screen, right next to the "HOME".
You will get to the following screen.
17. Use the drop down arrow to select the currency you will be using to buy or sell the token or asset – see Pointer Arrow on the picture above.
18. Select the asset (Click on the symbol) you want to buy or sell. (Currently we accept only Ethereum and Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies to buy the Token).
19. Make sure you select the correct token from the “MARKETS” Table (see picture below).
20. Enter the amount of tokens you plan to buy. For example, if you are using ETH to buy 100 IWWEE tokens at price per token of 0.0037 - enter 100 in the box “Amount IWWEE” and enter 0.0037 in the box “Price (ETH)”). (see screen shot below, arrows pointing to the selection you have made)
21. You are now ready to buy your token; hit the green “BUY” box.
22. Congratulations you have now purchased YOUR tokens.
23. Your selected token can now be seen in your Wallet. (The time between you buy until it shows in your wallet depends on how many miners are working on the transfer, it could be a minute or longer!)
24. To return to your wallet after you have purchased the tokens, click on your user name, see screen below and it will display your profile
25. Go to your wallet and you should see the amount of tokens you have purchased. Please contact us at email@example.com if you haven’t received it within 24 hours.
26. To sell your tokens or assets on the exchange, follow steps 1 to14 above
27. Enter the amount of tokens you plan to sell. For example, if you are using ETH to sell 100 IWWEE tokens at price per token of 0.0037 - enter 100 in the box “Amount IWWEE” and enter 0.0037 in the box “Price (ETH)”). (see screen shot below, arrows pointing to the selection you have made)
28. Now you are ready to sell your selected token; hit the red “SELL” box.
29. Your Sell Order will stay on the Market until some buyer will match your sell order. After a buyer hits the “BUY” button, you will receive your payment in ETH or BTC depending on which market the token was traded.
30. After you have received your BTC or ETH you can then transfer your cryptocurrency into your personal (third party) wallet or send it into a Cryptocurrency exchange and convert it into Fiat money!
31. Our exchange does not convert Cryptocurrency into Fiat money directly; it can only be done through third party exchanges!
32. For more information please check under the FAQ in the top bar of the exchange website!
Here are a few Cryptocurrency Exchanges which exchange Crypto into Fiat currency: